Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Saga begins of number 3 and 4



Second doctors appointment for the twins was today. Much to my relief they are both still in there and I could see their tiny arms/legs (hard to distinguish which was which:-) moving all over the place. I really like my doctor, he is very laid back and supportive. ME "can I keep running"  . . . HE "go for it"  ME"will I every stop puking?"  HE"most likely" . . .  ME"am I going to get stretch marks"? . . . .HE"yes, 100% of twin moms do". Hmmm, not what I was wanting to hear, depressing to think my last go round with a two piece was last week at family swim:-) I felt as big as a house when I was pregnant with Hannah and Kayla, now I am picturing a small apartment complex for this go round.
When I got home Tim and I looked over our newest pictures of twin A and twin B. He asked me what I was most nervous about and I said it was losing one of them. I asked him what he was most nervous about . . . and his response suprised me. He said "I am worried that they will look alike and I will mix them up and not know who is who" Which is why Tim hopes that they are fraternal, I guess we have a few more weeks before we find out if we can put his fears to rest.
So here is my first pregnant picture of myself, and I reserve the right to make it my last:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment